Stripe
6 years 4 months ago #319348
by m.fontana
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.vignaiolitreviso.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
Hi,
I've problem with stripe method, when I try to pay with stripe I've a blank page. that happened with developer and live API.
Why?
Thanks
Matteo
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
Hi,
I've problem with stripe method, when I try to pay with stripe I've a blank page. that happened with developer and live API.
Why?
Thanks
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319349
by nicolas
Hi,
I checked your website but I don't see the Stripe payment method.
Is the page totally blank ? If so could you activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again ? That should hopefully display an error message on that blank page.
If it's not totally blank, could you provide a screenshot of the situation ?
I checked your website but I don't see the Stripe payment method.
Is the page totally blank ? If so could you activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again ? That should hopefully display an error message on that blank page.
If it's not totally blank, could you provide a screenshot of the situation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319424
by m.fontana
Hi,
at the moment is disable because no function and site is live.
I've enable debug on Joomla and that is the error
I enable debug on Stripe component and this is the result.
Any idea?
Thanks so much
Matteo
at the moment is disable because no function and site is live.
I've enable debug on Joomla and that is the error
Code:
vignaiolitreviso.com [Tue May 19 18:02:36 2020] [error] [pid 17541] mod_proxy_fcgi.c(860): [client 173.252.79.24:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/vhosts/vignaiolitreviso.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 3027\n'
vignaiolitreviso.com [Tue May 19 18:06:36 2020] [error] [pid 17544] mod_proxy_fcgi.c(860): [client 63.143.42.246:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/vhosts/vignaiolitreviso.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 3027\n'
I enable debug on Stripe component and this is the result.
Code:
<?php
$_GET['option']='com_hikashop';
$_GET['tmpl']='component';
$_GET['ctrl']='checkout';
$_GET['task']='notify';
$_GET['notif_payment']='stripeconnect';
$_GET['format']='html';
$_GET['lang']='it';
$_GET['notif_id']='5';
$_REQUEST['option']='com_hikashop';
$_REQUEST['tmpl']='component';
$_REQUEST['ctrl']='checkout';
$_REQUEST['task']='notify';
$_REQUEST['notif_payment']='stripeconnect';
$_REQUEST['format']='html';
$_REQUEST['lang']='it';
$_REQUEST['notif_id']='5';
include('index.php');
Any idea?
Thanks so much
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319435
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
I don't think that the Notice message are related with your issue.
And regarding the debug, the content you paste is the content of the callback file create at the root of your website ; I really don't understand how it could be possible to have that content in the HikaShop payment log file.
More than that, I wanted to take a look at your website but Stripe is not available ; Do you have a method or a way to let our support team test and see directly your issue ?
Regards,
I don't think that the Notice message are related with your issue.
And regarding the debug, the content you paste is the content of the callback file create at the root of your website ; I really don't understand how it could be possible to have that content in the HikaShop payment log file.
More than that, I wanted to take a look at your website but Stripe is not available ; Do you have a method or a way to let our support team test and see directly your issue ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #319449
by m.fontana
Hi,
sure I give you data admin.
Thanks so much
Matteo
sure I give you data admin.
Code:
Removing credentials for your own safety, even if it was in a confidential block.
Thanks so much
Matteo
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319502
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
Here the error message displayed in the browser console
And if I switch the values between your "API Key" and "Publishable Key" :
pasteboard.co/J9hnMPE.png
Regards,
Here the error message displayed in the browser console
Code:
You should not use your secret key with Stripe.js.
Please pass a publishable key instead.
pasteboard.co/J9hnMPE.png
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds