- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Different currency for different payment method
6 years 3 months ago #320357
by marcop0n
Different currency for different payment method was created by marcop0n
Hi mates,
My question is very simple:
It is possible to put different currency for different payment method?
Example:
I have a shop with two currencies (Euros and Dollars). I need when the customer want to pay with Paypal it can be JUST in Euros and when the customer want to pay with Stripe it can be JUST in Dollars.
OR
I have a shop with two currencies (Euros and Dollars). I need when the customer want to pay with Euros it can be JUST with Paypal and when the customer want to pay with Dollars it can be JUST with Stripe.
One of this solution is ok for me.
Thanks mates!!
My question is very simple:
It is possible to put different currency for different payment method?
Example:
I have a shop with two currencies (Euros and Dollars). I need when the customer want to pay with Paypal it can be JUST in Euros and when the customer want to pay with Stripe it can be JUST in Dollars.
OR
I have a shop with two currencies (Euros and Dollars). I need when the customer want to pay with Euros it can be JUST with Paypal and when the customer want to pay with Dollars it can be JUST with Stripe.
One of this solution is ok for me.
Thanks mates!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320360
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Different currency for different payment method
Hello,
Every HikaShop payment method have a "restriction" section where you can set various restrictions such as the zones, the currencies, the minimum price, maximum price, etc.
Regards,
Every HikaShop payment method have a "restriction" section where you can set various restrictions such as the zones, the currencies, the minimum price, maximum price, etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds