Skip to main content

5 Paypal Plugins

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #323413 by Borburgh
5 Paypal Plugins was created by Borburgh
Hi,

I want to add PayPal as payment methode, but I see 5 different plugins for PayPal:
  • HikaShop Paypal Advanced payment plugin
  • HikaShop Paypal Express Checkout payment plugin
  • HikaShop Paypal payment plugin
  • HikaShop PayPal Pro payment plugin
  • Hikashop Paypal Website Payments Pro Hosted Payment plugin

Which one should I choose?
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Borburgh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #323418 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 5 Paypal Plugins
Hi,

I would recommend to use HikaShop Paypal payment plugin.
That's the main one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Borburgh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum