- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin
6 years 1 month ago #323432
by dquatre
HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin was created by dquatre
I need to offer my clients the option of paying for products in installments and I think this method is the only one that allows it. I am in Spain and I want to know how I can hire this service and how I should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323442
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin
Hi,
Normally, it goes the other way around. You ask your bank which payment method they support, and they tell you to use ATOS SIPS and provide the necessary accesses.
If your bank doesn't support ATOS SIPS, you would have to switch to another bank supporting it, if any at your location.
ATOS SIPS is supported by many French banks, so since Spain is a neighbor country, it's possible that some banks in Spain also support it.
I would recommend to check with your bank's tech / commercial support and other banks in your area.
Normally, it goes the other way around. You ask your bank which payment method they support, and they tell you to use ATOS SIPS and provide the necessary accesses.
If your bank doesn't support ATOS SIPS, you would have to switch to another bank supporting it, if any at your location.
ATOS SIPS is supported by many French banks, so since Spain is a neighbor country, it's possible that some banks in Spain also support it.
I would recommend to check with your bank's tech / commercial support and other banks in your area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.561 seconds