- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 4
Japanese Yen not available for Stripe plugin
5 years 11 months ago #324907
by touraku
Japanese Yen not available for Stripe plugin was created by touraku
Hello
I installed and set up the Stripe plug in, but it doesn't show on my checkout page. The currency is set for Japanese yen, I see that under the listings for payment plugins (click on "New") JPY has a red cross, but my other currencies are enabled.
Is there anywhere to fix this, or does the plugin not work for Japanese yen?
Stripe is available in Japan.
I installed and set up the Stripe plug in, but it doesn't show on my checkout page. The currency is set for Japanese yen, I see that under the listings for payment plugins (click on "New") JPY has a red cross, but my other currencies are enabled.
Is there anywhere to fix this, or does the plugin not work for Japanese yen?
Stripe is available in Japan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324920
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Japanese Yen not available for Stripe plugin
Hi,
I did a quick check on our end but I didn't find any purchase of the Stripe plugin available on our marketplace:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html
The legacy stripe plugin available on our github doesn't work anymore as Stripe discontinued the API that plugin was based on:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
So if you're using that plugin, I would recommend not even bothering with that problem so you won't be able to use it even if you add the yen support to it.
And regarding the Stripe plugin from our marketplace, it does support the yen currency.
I did a quick check on our end but I didn't find any purchase of the Stripe plugin available on our marketplace:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html
The legacy stripe plugin available on our github doesn't work anymore as Stripe discontinued the API that plugin was based on:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
So if you're using that plugin, I would recommend not even bothering with that problem so you won't be able to use it even if you add the yen support to it.
And regarding the Stripe plugin from our marketplace, it does support the yen currency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324939
by touraku
Replied by touraku on topic Japanese Yen not available for Stripe plugin
Thank you Nicolas
Yes, its the plug in that was included in my hikashop installation, so must be the old one.
I'll check out the new version.
Regards
Terry
Yes, its the plug in that was included in my hikashop installation, so must be the old one.
I'll check out the new version.
Regards
Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds