- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 2
order created, canceled during paypal payment
5 years 10 months ago #325418
by philament
order created, canceled during paypal payment was created by philament
-- Joomla version -- : 3.922
Hello,
Hello,
I follow a discussion in parallel but my concern and slightly different. I use the standart paypal plugin delivered with hika
The customer goes to the end of the process and arrives on the paypal payment platform, but the customer decides to cancel and return to the site. The order is then created with the status written "is the emails are sent and this is confusing!
I wonder that in this case the order is not created, and without emails how I can achieve this. here are my settings
thanks for your advices
Hello,
Hello,
I follow a discussion in parallel but my concern and slightly different. I use the standart paypal plugin delivered with hika
The customer goes to the end of the process and arrives on the paypal payment platform, but the customer decides to cancel and return to the site. The order is then created with the status written "is the emails are sent and this is confusing!
I wonder that in this case the order is not created, and without emails how I can achieve this. here are my settings
thanks for your advices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325422
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order created, canceled during paypal payment
Hi,
It's normal that the order is created. There is no way to not do like that, unless you use another payment plugin for PayPal, like PayPal Pro, or PayPal Express checkout.
And regarding the email sent when the order is created, that's something you can deactivate via the System>Emails menu by disabling the order creation notification email.
It's normal that the order is created. There is no way to not do like that, unless you use another payment plugin for PayPal, like PayPal Pro, or PayPal Express checkout.
And regarding the email sent when the order is created, that's something you can deactivate via the System>Emails menu by disabling the order creation notification email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: philament
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #325502
by philament
Replied by philament on topic order created, canceled during paypal payment
Thanks Nicolas,
sry
thanks for your advices
sry
thanks for your advices
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by philament.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds