Trouble setting up Square
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 9 months ago #327404
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Trouble setting up Square was created by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
Hello,
I've been trying and trying and I cannot get Square setup...it's frustrating. I've found the ID's I think I need...but I'm not sure. Is anyone at HikaShop available to...literally...guide me here? It seems MUCH more difficult to do than PayPal was.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
Hello,
I've been trying and trying and I cannot get Square setup...it's frustrating. I've found the ID's I think I need...but I'm not sure. Is anyone at HikaShop available to...literally...guide me here? It seems MUCH more difficult to do than PayPal was.
Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327410
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Trouble setting up Square
Hello,
Of course we'll gladly assist you !
Can you send us a temporary back-end access to you website so that we can directly test it to see from where that issue is coming using the following email : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com ? Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Of course we'll gladly assist you !
Can you send us a temporary back-end access to you website so that we can directly test it to see from where that issue is coming using the following email : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com ? Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
5 years 9 months ago #327421
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Trouble setting up Square
Just sent the needed info...thank you!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
5 years 9 months ago #327471
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Trouble setting up Square
Tsuki Dev...wanted to confirm you received the email as I have not heard back. Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds