- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 3
Postfinance TransactionFeedback URLs & Status
- patrick.chappuis
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #327481
by patrick.chappuis
Postfinance TransactionFeedback URLs & Status was created by patrick.chappuis
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi !
I have problems to change my order status after Postfinance payment.
My first question is about the Hikashop Postfinance documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html
Under "TransactionFeedback" > "AcceptURL" & "DeclineURL" & "ExceptionURL" & "CancelURL" seems to use the same URL address :
(You'll have to set it to the notify URL that can be found through the "Return url" option of your Hikashop PostFinance payment method)
Is that what it is, 4x the same URL?
Second question
In the Postfinance plug-in settings you have 2 fields width the same name "Return url".
The first "Return url" is the url calculated.
But what is the second "Return url"?
Did I enter the value of the first one "Return url"?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi !
I have problems to change my order status after Postfinance payment.
My first question is about the Hikashop Postfinance documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html
Under "TransactionFeedback" > "AcceptURL" & "DeclineURL" & "ExceptionURL" & "CancelURL" seems to use the same URL address :
(You'll have to set it to the notify URL that can be found through the "Return url" option of your Hikashop PostFinance payment method)
Is that what it is, 4x the same URL?
Second question
In the Postfinance plug-in settings you have 2 fields width the same name "Return url".
The first "Return url" is the url calculated.
But what is the second "Return url"?
Did I enter the value of the first one "Return url"?
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by patrick.chappuis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Postfinance TransactionFeedback URLs & Status
Hi,
1. Yes, you need to set the same URL for all of these settings. That's because in all the cases, it's the same function of the plugin that will deal with the result, and based on the transaction information returned by PostFinance, it will confirm the order and display the thank you page, or cancel the order and redirect back to the checkout.
2. That's a good point which we should improve. The first "return URL" option is there so that you can copy/paste the URL to the merchant account URL settings. The second "return URL" option is the generic "return URL" option of all payment methods made for HikaShop, which all you to specify a URL where the customer will be redirected for the thank you page. If left empty, the system will redirect to the default thank you page of HikaShop. So no, you should not enter the value of the first "return URL" parameter in the second one or your customers will have their order cancelled after being confirmed.
1. Yes, you need to set the same URL for all of these settings. That's because in all the cases, it's the same function of the plugin that will deal with the result, and based on the transaction information returned by PostFinance, it will confirm the order and display the thank you page, or cancel the order and redirect back to the checkout.
2. That's a good point which we should improve. The first "return URL" option is there so that you can copy/paste the URL to the merchant account URL settings. The second "return URL" option is the generic "return URL" option of all payment methods made for HikaShop, which all you to specify a URL where the customer will be redirected for the thank you page. If left empty, the system will redirect to the default thank you page of HikaShop. So no, you should not enter the value of the first "return URL" parameter in the second one or your customers will have their order cancelled after being confirmed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patrick.chappuis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- patrick.chappuis
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 3
5 years 9 months ago #327729
by patrick.chappuis
Replied by patrick.chappuis on topic Postfinance TransactionFeedback URLs & Status
Hi Nicolas,
As I still have some problems with transaction returns from Postfinance, I have other questions about your postfinance module documentation page:
3. You do not show an illustration of the "Global transaction parameter". Must the "Default opération code" be "Sale" or "Authentication"? (I'am on "Authentication"…
4. Do you have an advice who are you looking for my mistake?
The transaction works but the status is not updated when the customer returns to the shop.
As I still have some problems with transaction returns from Postfinance, I have other questions about your postfinance module documentation page:
3. You do not show an illustration of the "Global transaction parameter". Must the "Default opération code" be "Sale" or "Authentication"? (I'am on "Authentication"…
4. Do you have an advice who are you looking for my mistake?
The transaction works but the status is not updated when the customer returns to the shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327735
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Postfinance TransactionFeedback URLs & Status
Hi,
3. There is no such setting in the plugin. So I suppose that you're talking about a setting in the PostFinance merchant account.
I'm not familiar with these settings.
I've only seen the ones of the screenshots that were made years ago when the plugin was first developed with a merchant account that was lent to us by the person who requested the plugin to be developed.
So for questions relative to the settings in PostFinance I would recommend to ask the PostFinance support.
4. I would recommend to activate the "debug" setting of the payment method and do a test again. Then, check the "payment log file" in the Hikashop configuration. It will contain debug information about why the order couldn't be confirmed after the payment.
We would need the information generated in that log to be able to tell you what is wrong.
3. There is no such setting in the plugin. So I suppose that you're talking about a setting in the PostFinance merchant account.
I'm not familiar with these settings.
I've only seen the ones of the screenshots that were made years ago when the plugin was first developed with a merchant account that was lent to us by the person who requested the plugin to be developed.
So for questions relative to the settings in PostFinance I would recommend to ask the PostFinance support.
4. I would recommend to activate the "debug" setting of the payment method and do a test again. Then, check the "payment log file" in the Hikashop configuration. It will contain debug information about why the order couldn't be confirmed after the payment.
We would need the information generated in that log to be able to tell you what is wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patrick.chappuis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- patrick.chappuis
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 3
5 years 9 months ago #327752
by patrick.chappuis
Replied by patrick.chappuis on topic Postfinance TransactionFeedback URLs & Status
Hi Nicolas !
My first question is about the Hikashop Postfinance documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html
Then the "Global transaction parameter" > "Default opération code" must be on "Sale" for Hikashop.
This solve my problem!
For your convenience I made print screens of the current Postfinance interface (dec.2020) with blurred sensitive data. This way you can update the illustrations on your Postfinance page which is very important for us HikaShop users in Switzerland.
Regards & Merry Christmas
Patrick
Yes I'm talking about your documentation page :patrick.chappuis wrote: 3. You do not show an illustration of the "Global transaction parameter". Must the "Default opération code" be "Sale" or "Authentication"? (I'am on "Authentication"…
My first question is about the Hikashop Postfinance documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html
Then the "Global transaction parameter" > "Default opération code" must be on "Sale" for Hikashop.
This solve my problem!
For your convenience I made print screens of the current Postfinance interface (dec.2020) with blurred sensitive data. This way you can update the illustrations on your Postfinance page which is very important for us HikaShop users in Switzerland.
Regards & Merry Christmas
Patrick
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327836
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Postfinance TransactionFeedback URLs & Status
Hello,
A big thank you for your screenshot, this will allow us to save time while updating our documentation !
Thanks for the support !
Regards
A big thank you for your screenshot, this will allow us to save time while updating our documentation !
Thanks for the support !
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds