- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
No payment method found when submitting order
5 years 6 months ago #331229
by timknell
No payment method found when submitting order was created by timknell
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 88.0.4324.146
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment method found
When at checkout and pressing submit the error message 'No payment method found'.
I have setup bank transfer correctly i believe
I have obviously missed something.
Pls advise
Tim Knell
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 88.0.4324.146
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment method found
When at checkout and pressing submit the error message 'No payment method found'.
I have setup bank transfer correctly i believe
I have obviously missed something.
Pls advise
Tim Knell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #331267
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No payment method found when submitting order
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the issue on your website.
I was able to place an order just fine.
Please provide precise instructions to reproduce the issue so that we can look into it if you still have the issue.
I'm not able to reproduce the issue on your website.
I was able to place an order just fine.
Please provide precise instructions to reproduce the issue so that we can look into it if you still have the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds