- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Window.open on After_end page?
5 years 6 months ago #331288
by gerryna09
Window.open on After_end page? was created by gerryna09
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
In the php code of the after_end.php page there is
$doc->addScriptDeclaration("window.hikashop.ready( function() {window.location='".$this->payment_params->return_url."'});");
I replaced window.location with window.open.
Nothing is happening ;-(
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
In the php code of the after_end.php page there is
$doc->addScriptDeclaration("window.hikashop.ready( function() {window.location='".$this->payment_params->return_url."'});");
I replaced window.location with window.open.
Nothing is happening ;-(
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #331297
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Window.open on After_end page?
Hello,
I recommend you to search JavaScript help for that kind of modification.
You will find plenty of websites giving advices and also website with documentation regarding the JS common functions :
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Window/open
Regards,
I recommend you to search JavaScript help for that kind of modification.
You will find plenty of websites giving advices and also website with documentation regarding the JS common functions :
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Window/open
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds