- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
How do I disable Stripe Test mode?
- framemaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #331671
by framemaker
How do I disable Stripe Test mode? was created by framemaker
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.25 Stable [ Amani ] 02-March-2021 15:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 87.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Stripe is in Test Mode
I am using the Hikashop Stripe Connect payment gateway. I have enabled the plugin and I have inserted id etc. But I still get the message that Stripe is in test mode. Stripe support tells me that the account should be working
How do I disable Stripe Test mode?
Best regards
Bjørn Smalbro
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.25 Stable [ Amani ] 02-March-2021 15:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 87.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Stripe is in Test Mode
I am using the Hikashop Stripe Connect payment gateway. I have enabled the plugin and I have inserted id etc. But I still get the message that Stripe is in test mode. Stripe support tells me that the account should be working
How do I disable Stripe Test mode?
Best regards
Bjørn Smalbro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #331678
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I disable Stripe Test mode?
Hello,
You have two "modes" in your Stripe Dashboard, a "test" and a "production" one.
The two modes will give you two different credentials (account, secret key, etc) that you need for the plugin configuration.
Regards,
You have two "modes" in your Stripe Dashboard, a "test" and a "production" one.
The two modes will give you two different credentials (account, secret key, etc) that you need for the plugin configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds