- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot Complete Purchase - Square
- themagicbag
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 4 months ago #332489
by themagicbag
Cannot Complete Purchase - Square was created by themagicbag
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
I am attempting to test Square payments using Sandbox mode. However, when trying to process a payment in the store I get the following error message:
"Encountered errors, check browser developer console for more details"
I found another post on this topic and have verified that the Sandbox Application ID and Token are correct, and that I have the payment plugin set to Sandbox.
I am completely lost as to what I am doing wrong!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
I am attempting to test Square payments using Sandbox mode. However, when trying to process a payment in the store I get the following error message:
"Encountered errors, check browser developer console for more details"
I found another post on this topic and have verified that the Sandbox Application ID and Token are correct, and that I have the payment plugin set to Sandbox.
This message contains confidential information
I am completely lost as to what I am doing wrong!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 4 months ago #332525
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot Complete Purchase - Square
Hello,
I just tested it through your website, and it worked fine. Did you fixed your issue ?
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
I just tested it through your website, and it worked fine. Did you fixed your issue ?
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds