- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 8
How to Configure the Zip Pay Payment Method
5 years 4 months ago #332660
by bmm01
How to Configure the Zip Pay Payment Method was created by bmm01
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
We have just purchased the Zip Pay payment plugin and need the information on how to configure it.
In particular, we need to know how the required fields in the plugin relate to the integration information provided by Zip.
Plugin fields:
Merchant API Key (v2)
Unique ID
Zip Merchant Information:
Partner ID
Public Key
Private Key
Legacy API Key
Location Id
Thanks in advance
Brett
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
We have just purchased the Zip Pay payment plugin and need the information on how to configure it.
In particular, we need to know how the required fields in the plugin relate to the integration information provided by Zip.
Plugin fields:
Merchant API Key (v2)
Unique ID
Zip Merchant Information:
Partner ID
Public Key
Private Key
Legacy API Key
Location Id
Thanks in advance
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #332671
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to Configure the Zip Pay Payment Method
Hello Brett,
You'll find these information through your Zip Pay merchant page via "Settings->Integration details".
Kind regards,
Mohamed
You'll find these information through your Zip Pay merchant page via "Settings->Integration details".
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332695
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic How to Configure the Zip Pay Payment Method
Thanks Mohamed
I can see the information in the Settings -> Integration details but I need to know which Zip fields map to the Hikashop plugin fields.
There are 3 keys as shown in my original request plus 2 IDs. I need to know which of the Zip fields correspond to the Hikashop plugin fields.
Kind regards
Brett
I can see the information in the Settings -> Integration details but I need to know which Zip fields map to the Hikashop plugin fields.
There are 3 keys as shown in my original request plus 2 IDs. I need to know which of the Zip fields correspond to the Hikashop plugin fields.
Kind regards
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332698
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic How to Configure the Zip Pay Payment Method
Hi Mohamed
I heard from Zip technical support - this is the answer I received:
Your Merchant API Key (v2) is also known as Private Key
And your Unique ID, is also known as Public Key.
I heard from Zip technical support - this is the answer I received:
Your Merchant API Key (v2) is also known as Private Key
And your Unique ID, is also known as Public Key.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds