- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 8
Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error
5 years 4 months ago #332699
by bmm01
Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error was created by bmm01
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 405 Method Not Allowed
I have configured the Zip Pay Payment Method with:
Merchant API Key (V2) as Private Key
Unique ID as Public Key
When I test and try to process a payment when the checkout redirects to zip.co/customer/account-selector I then get a 405 error with the following details:
405 Method Not Allowed
Code: MethodNotAllowed
Message: The specified method is not allowed against this resource.
Method: POST
ResourceType: OBJECT
RequestId:
HostId:
This is with "Use Sandbox" as No.
Thanks for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 405 Method Not Allowed
I have configured the Zip Pay Payment Method with:
Merchant API Key (V2) as Private Key
Unique ID as Public Key
When I test and try to process a payment when the checkout redirects to zip.co/customer/account-selector I then get a 405 error with the following details:
405 Method Not Allowed
Code: MethodNotAllowed
Message: The specified method is not allowed against this resource.
Method: POST
ResourceType: OBJECT
RequestId:
HostId:
This is with "Use Sandbox" as No.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #332706
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error
Hello,
And was it working when the "Use Sandbox" option was set to Yes ?
If that's the case, can you check that you have properly set production credentials in your ZipPay configuration page instead of sandbox one ? Thank you.
If you're still having that issue, can you send us a temporary access to your back-end through our contact form (don't forget to add a link to that thread in your message) so that we can directly test it :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
And was it working when the "Use Sandbox" option was set to Yes ?
If that's the case, can you check that you have properly set production credentials in your ZipPay configuration page instead of sandbox one ? Thank you.
If you're still having that issue, can you send us a temporary access to your back-end through our contact form (don't forget to add a link to that thread in your message) so that we can directly test it :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332727
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error
Hi Mohamed
Sorry I neglected to tell you about the Sandbox testing - when I selected Sandbox I just get the /checkout/checkout/confirm page and it doesn't redirect to a Zip page.
So then I changed it to No Sandbox and I then get the 405 error.
I will send you a login and details on a transaction to try.
Thanks for your help.
Kind regards
Brett
Sorry I neglected to tell you about the Sandbox testing - when I selected Sandbox I just get the /checkout/checkout/confirm page and it doesn't redirect to a Zip page.
So then I changed it to No Sandbox and I then get the 405 error.
I will send you a login and details on a transaction to try.
Thanks for your help.
Kind regards
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #332747
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error
Hello Brett,
Thank you for all of these information !
We'll try to reproduce it on our end with different configurations and get back to you as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Thank you for all of these information !
We'll try to reproduce it on our end with different configurations and get back to you as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Tsuki Dev.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332759
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error
Thanks Mohamed
Whatever you did it seems to be working - I now have access to the Sandbox and was able to successfully process an order through there just now.
I will let you know if I have any further issues.
Kind regards
Brett
Whatever you did it seems to be working - I now have access to the Sandbox and was able to successfully process an order through there just now.
I will let you know if I have any further issues.
Kind regards
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #333014
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error
Hi Mohamed
I was able to use the Zip Sandbox area and I am getting ready to go live. I changed the Merchant API key and Unique ID to the Production ones.
I turned off the "Sandbox" and "Debug" options.
Now I am back to getting the 405 error when I click FINISH at the checkout and it attempts to contact the Zip server.
Please check and advise. You will still have access to the testing environment.
Thanks and regards
Brett
I was able to use the Zip Sandbox area and I am getting ready to go live. I changed the Merchant API key and Unique ID to the Production ones.
I turned off the "Sandbox" and "Debug" options.
Now I am back to getting the 405 error when I click FINISH at the checkout and it attempts to contact the Zip server.
Please check and advise. You will still have access to the testing environment.
Thanks and regards
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #333033
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error
Hello Brett,
We just tested it on our end it worked fine, can you send us a temporary back-end access via : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
So that we can directly test and reproduce it ?
Also, can you tell us which product / address / currency were used when you tested it so that we can properly reproduce that issue ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
We just tested it on our end it worked fine, can you send us a temporary back-end access via : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
So that we can directly test and reproduce it ?
Also, can you tell us which product / address / currency were used when you tested it so that we can properly reproduce that issue ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #333100
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic Zip Pay Payment Method - 405 error
Hi Mohamed
I have emailed you with the information requested so that you can login to our testing environment.
Thanks
Brett
I have emailed you with the information requested so that you can login to our testing environment.
Thanks
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds