- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 3 months ago #333615
by joshualdouglas
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dah01.jroot.layer3.co.uk/index.php/get-involved/membership
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
Hello,
Continuing from this forum - www.hikashop.com/support/forum/14-hikase...ing-else.html#333613
For some reason, Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed when I make PayPal payments. I'm also not getting the confirmation emails from the website. However, I am still getting the order created emails.
I have attached a screenshot of the config.
Is there a bug?
www.dah01.jroot.layer3.co.uk/index.php/get-involved/membership
Thanks,
Josh.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
Hello,
Continuing from this forum - www.hikashop.com/support/forum/14-hikase...ing-else.html#333613
For some reason, Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed when I make PayPal payments. I'm also not getting the confirmation emails from the website. However, I am still getting the order created emails.
I have attached a screenshot of the config.
Is there a bug?
www.dah01.jroot.layer3.co.uk/index.php/get-involved/membership
Thanks,
Josh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed.
Hi,
No. You have the "enable validation mode" setting activated in the plugin. In that case, you need to manually validate each payment in your PayPal merchant account.
So if you want it to be all automated, you need to turn off that setting.
No. You have the "enable validation mode" setting activated in the plugin. In that case, you need to manually validate each payment in your PayPal merchant account.
So if you want it to be all automated, you need to turn off that setting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
5 years 3 months ago #333625
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed.
Hi Nicolas,
I have disabled validation mode and I am still getting the exact same issue.
Thanks,
Josh.
I have disabled validation mode and I am still getting the exact same issue.
Thanks,
Josh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
5 years 3 months ago #333637
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed.
Could it simply be that I'm using a personal account and not a business account?
Thanks,
Josh.
Thanks,
Josh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed.
Hi,
The rest of the settings of your screenshot looks ok.
So I would recommend to check the different points of the documentation we've written about that issue, as it can come from many things:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
The rest of the settings of your screenshot looks ok.
So I would recommend to check the different points of the documentation we've written about that issue, as it can come from many things:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
5 years 3 months ago #333659
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed.
I will see what I find and get back to you on Monday.
Thanks,
Josh.
Thanks,
Josh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
5 years 3 months ago #333757
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Paypal Reoccurring is not marking the order as confirmed.
Hi,
I changed the PayPal account to a business account and it works fine now. Maybe a personal PayPal account only gets a certain number of transactions a month? Who knows! Everything works now.
Thanks for your support.
Thanks,
Josh.
I changed the PayPal account to a business account and it works fine now. Maybe a personal PayPal account only gets a certain number of transactions a month? Who knows! Everything works now.
Thanks for your support.
Thanks,
Josh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds