- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 3
Unknown SSL protocol error
- dbarnhart863
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 1 month ago #335038
by dbarnhart863
Unknown SSL protocol error was created by dbarnhart863
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Due to issues with my web host and server I have been getting intermittent errors when trying to process payments. I am using Authorize.net AIM.
I am working with my web host on the server issue. But my question is how or where do I find the language file to change the wording of the error? I have looked in Hikashop's language file to create an override but I am not finding this error.
Here's the error language that I want to change:
The connection to the payment plateform did not succeed. It is often caused by the hosting company blocking external connections so you should contact him for further guidance. The cURL error message was: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to secure2.authorize.net:443.
I would like to change "plateform" to platform and a few other minor changes.
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Due to issues with my web host and server I have been getting intermittent errors when trying to process payments. I am using Authorize.net AIM.
I am working with my web host on the server issue. But my question is how or where do I find the language file to change the wording of the error? I have looked in Hikashop's language file to create an override but I am not finding this error.
Here's the error language that I want to change:
The connection to the payment plateform did not succeed. It is often caused by the hosting company blocking external connections so you should contact him for further guidance. The cURL error message was: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to secure2.authorize.net:443.
I would like to change "plateform" to platform and a few other minor changes.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 1 month ago #335045
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Unknown SSL protocol error
Hello,
There's no translation key for that error message as it's generally used to set up and configure your payment method.
If you want to edit that error message, you'll have to edit the code of the file "\plugins\hikashoppayment\authorize\authorize.php" and change these lines :
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
There's no translation key for that error message as it's generally used to set up and configure your payment method.
If you want to edit that error message, you'll have to edit the code of the file "\plugins\hikashoppayment\authorize\authorize.php" and change these lines :
Code:
if(empty($post_response)){
$this->app->enqueueMessage('The connection to the payment plateform did not succeed. It is often caused by the hosting company blocking external connections so you should contact him for further guidance. The cURL error message was: '.curl_error($request),'error');
$do = false;
return false;
}
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds