- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 1
Stripe Live Gateway not working
4 years 10 months ago #337374
by Storm
Stripe Live Gateway not working was created by Storm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
development.hwskent.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.24
I am using the Stripe V3 with Connect plugin ( www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html ) and it's working great with the Sandbox Stripe API key (developer mode) but when trying to use the live key it's just showing as STRIPE_PLEASE_WAIT
I've updated the API and secret key in Stripe but still not working. Please help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.24
I am using the Stripe V3 with Connect plugin ( www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html ) and it's working great with the Sandbox Stripe API key (developer mode) but when trying to use the live key it's just showing as STRIPE_PLEASE_WAIT
I've updated the API and secret key in Stripe but still not working. Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #337378
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe Live Gateway not working
Hello,
Please open your browser console (also called "developer tools") to see the Javascript errors.
If you just have that message, it means that the Stripe JS Library is not initializing ; it will give you the reason of that issue.
I might be incorrect credentials if your account is not authorized for production mode.
Regards,
Please open your browser console (also called "developer tools") to see the Javascript errors.
If you just have that message, it means that the Stripe JS Library is not initializing ; it will give you the reason of that issue.
I might be incorrect credentials if your account is not authorized for production mode.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds