- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
AfterPay
4 years 9 months ago #337927
by kchahine
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10
-- PHP version -- : 7+
Hi,
AfterPay has allocated a technical officer to get their payment portal installed on our website, I am just if I am able to seek your assistance to ensure that this is done; I really don't know where to start with this. How do we get the ball rolling to get this done?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10
-- PHP version -- : 7+
Hi,
AfterPay has allocated a technical officer to get their payment portal installed on our website, I am just if I am able to seek your assistance to ensure that this is done; I really don't know where to start with this. How do we get the ball rolling to get this done?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337941
by nicolas
Hi,
We actually developed an AfterPay plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/payment-m...afterpay.html#329058
We sent it to several users, so that they could test it and provide feedback on it but we never heard back.
So the offer is still on the table.
We actually developed an AfterPay plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/payment-m...afterpay.html#329058
We sent it to several users, so that they could test it and provide feedback on it but we never heard back.
So the offer is still on the table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337978
by kchahine
Hi Nicolas,
I am in touch with one of their developers and they expressed also their willingness to cooperate. How can I setup a direct communication among all of us?
I am in touch with one of their developers and they expressed also their willingness to cooperate. How can I setup a direct communication among all of us?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
4 years 9 months ago #337988
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic AfterPay
Hello,
The best way would be to directly use our contact form by adding a link to that thread so that we can continue that conversation with you and AfterPay developers directly via email. Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
The best way would be to directly use our contact form by adding a link to that thread so that we can continue that conversation with you and AfterPay developers directly via email. Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #338075
by kchahine
Hi Mohamed,
I have supplied the information to the AfterPay team, hopefully we will get something going.
Regards,
Khaled
I have supplied the information to the AfterPay team, hopefully we will get something going.
Regards,
Khaled
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #338620
by kchahine
Hi Mohammed,
Happy 2022.
The AfterPay Tech is finding it difficult to access this thread, there seems to be an issue with creating account. Can you advise best course of action?
Regards
Happy 2022.
The AfterPay Tech is finding it difficult to access this thread, there seems to be an issue with creating account. Can you advise best course of action?
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by kchahine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
4 years 8 months ago #338668
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic AfterPay
Hello,
What do they actually mean by finding it difficult to access this thread ?
Note that they can create an account for through that link :
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business/user/form.html
But the best course of action would be to directly contact us using our contact form via :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
What do they actually mean by finding it difficult to access this thread ?
Note that they can create an account for through that link :
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business/user/form.html
But the best course of action would be to directly contact us using our contact form via :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds