- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
HikaShop common payment API plugin not available
4 years 9 months ago #337995
by rmalik
HikaShop common payment API plugin not available was created by rmalik
-- url of the page with the problem -- : webnobility.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
Hi
I can see the HikaShop common payment API plugin in the Joomla plugins section, and it is published. But when I try to create a new payment method in Hikashop, the plugin is not available. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
Hi
I can see the HikaShop common payment API plugin in the Joomla plugins section, and it is published. But when I try to create a new payment method in Hikashop, the plugin is not available. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337996
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop common payment API plugin not available
Hi,
This is a plugin for the common payment API developed by techjoomla:
github.com/techjoomla/joomla-payments
It is not a payment plugin itself but a bridge for these payment plugins.
So it's normal it doesn't appear in the listing of payment plugins when you try to create a new payment method.
This is a plugin for the common payment API developed by techjoomla:
github.com/techjoomla/joomla-payments
It is not a payment plugin itself but a bridge for these payment plugins.
So it's normal it doesn't appear in the listing of payment plugins when you try to create a new payment method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #338001
by rmalik
Replied by rmalik on topic HikaShop common payment API plugin not available
Thank you for making it clear Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds