Skip to main content

Paylike plugin ERROR Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given

More
4 years 9 months ago #338023 by FDBI
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.12

Hi,

I wanted to test the Paylike plugin (I created and linked a test account for Paylike), but I have a fatal error after the validation of the payment method.



Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #338024 by nicolas
Hi,

This error message means that the Paylike payment plugin doesn't support PHP8.
I've reported the issue for you on the github of the developer of the plugin:
github.com/paylike/plugin-hikashop/issues/6
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #338025 by FDBI
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #338390 by FDBI
Hi,

I repost here because I tested the Paylike plugin with another php version for the moment (7.4) and I encounter 'notice' and 'deprecated' warnings whereas my error reporting is set to "None" in Joomla.

I wanted hide them.

This message contains confidential information


Did I make a mistake somewhere ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #338391 by nicolas
Hi,

Setting "error reporting" to "none" is what I would recommend indeed to hide these notices.
Make sure that the "debug mode" setting is also turned off in the Joomla configuration.
However, based on how your web server is configured, it's possible that the error reporting is forced.

What you could try to do is to add the line:
Code:
<?php error_reporting(0); ?>
at the beginning of the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paylike/paylike.php
That should hopefully force it to hide these warnings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #338481 by FDBI
Thanks.

Debug mode was also turned off.

Your line to add works fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum