- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 1
Translate confirmation email with banktransfer
4 years 9 months ago #338225
by sitemoves
Translate confirmation email with banktransfer was created by sitemoves
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
For my site I use the branktransfer option.
The site is in Dutch and English.
During testing the whole thing, the confirmation email to the user is partly in English and Partly in Dutch.
When I configure this method, I can edit all the information but the multi language option is not aavailable in this part of the configuration.
Is there an option to solve this?
Regards, Theo
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
For my site I use the branktransfer option.
The site is in Dutch and English.
During testing the whole thing, the confirmation email to the user is partly in English and Partly in Dutch.
When I configure this method, I can edit all the information but the multi language option is not aavailable in this part of the configuration.
Is there an option to solve this?
Regards, Theo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #338228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translate confirmation email with banktransfer
Hi,
I suppose that yo'ure talking about the "information" text area of the payment method.
What you can do is create a new translation override via the Languages tab of the Hikashop configuration with a new translation key.
Then, in the information text area of the payment method, you can enter the translation key instead of your text so that the translation key will be replaced automatically by the translation override when using it.
That way, you can have different texts for different languages.
I suppose that yo'ure talking about the "information" text area of the payment method.
What you can do is create a new translation override via the Languages tab of the Hikashop configuration with a new translation key.
Then, in the information text area of the payment method, you can enter the translation key instead of your text so that the translation key will be replaced automatically by the translation override when using it.
That way, you can have different texts for different languages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sitemoves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds