- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to create new payment methode
- war relics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 8 months ago #338454
by war relics
Unable to create new payment methode was created by war relics
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Team,
I would like to create a number of new payment methods, but I cannot create a new payment method.
As soon as I click on the new button to create a new payment method, I see the screen as shown in the attachment.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Team,
I would like to create a number of new payment methods, but I cannot create a new payment method.
As soon as I click on the new button to create a new payment method, I see the screen as shown in the attachment.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #338457
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Unable to create new payment methode
Hello,
Active the Joomla Debug mode (mode development) and provide the new screenshot.
This may help us to progress on your current issue.
1. In System dropdown => Global Configuration
2. Then in System tab, active the Debug System
3. In Server tab, define Error Reporting on Development
Awaiting your elements to progress on your subject.
Regards
Active the Joomla Debug mode (mode development) and provide the new screenshot.
This may help us to progress on your current issue.
1. In System dropdown => Global Configuration
2. Then in System tab, active the Debug System
3. In Server tab, define Error Reporting on Development
Awaiting your elements to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- war relics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 8 months ago #338498
by war relics
Replied by war relics on topic Unable to create new payment methode
Hi Philip,
I have activated Joomla Debug mode, see the screenshot of the result.
Regards.
I have activated Joomla Debug mode, see the screenshot of the result.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338499
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to create new payment methode
Hi,
Thanks !
This is a bug of the platron payment plugin comming from PHP8.
I've made a patch and a new release of the plugin on github for this:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-platron/releases/tag/2.6.2
Update the plugin by installing the new install package on your website and you won't have that error.
Thanks !
This is a bug of the platron payment plugin comming from PHP8.
I've made a patch and a new release of the plugin on github for this:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-platron/releases/tag/2.6.2
Update the plugin by installing the new install package on your website and you won't have that error.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwoFatFingers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- war relics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 8 months ago #338510
by war relics
Replied by war relics on topic Unable to create new payment methode
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks!
Updating the plugin has solved the problem!
Thanks for the quick support!
Regards
Thanks!
Updating the plugin has solved the problem!
Thanks for the quick support!
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds