- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Stripe payment plugin stopped working
- sven.mitscherlich
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #340222
by sven.mitscherlich
Stripe payment plugin stopped working was created by sven.mitscherlich
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
cammodeltools.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
Hello,
today I got aware that the Stripe Payment plugin stopped working.
A customer could not pay, and with my test user I cant either.
First I get a page on my site stating STRIPE_PLEASE_WAIT together with a blue button labeled "Submit Paymernt".
If I click on that button I only get a blank page.
When completing checkout it shows normally the Stripe spinner, but nothing happens ...
Any help and support in much appreciated ... and it is a bit urgent ...
I forgot to mention I use the payment interface 3d secure ...
Thanks in advance for a speedy help
Sven Mitscherlich
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
Hello,
today I got aware that the Stripe Payment plugin stopped working.
A customer could not pay, and with my test user I cant either.
First I get a page on my site stating STRIPE_PLEASE_WAIT together with a blue button labeled "Submit Paymernt".
If I click on that button I only get a blank page.
When completing checkout it shows normally the Stripe spinner, but nothing happens ...
Any help and support in much appreciated ... and it is a bit urgent ...
I forgot to mention I use the payment interface 3d secure ...
Thanks in advance for a speedy help
Sven Mitscherlich
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by sven.mitscherlich.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340224
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe payment plugin stopped working
Hello,
Please open your browser web console (ctrl+shit+i OR F12) in order to see if you have any JavaScript error or a message from the Stripe JS Library.
The message "STRIPE_PLEASE_WAIT" is mostly an error with the JS which block the script processing and do not finish the loading of Stripe Elements.
Regards,
Please open your browser web console (ctrl+shit+i OR F12) in order to see if you have any JavaScript error or a message from the Stripe JS Library.
The message "STRIPE_PLEASE_WAIT" is mostly an error with the JS which block the script processing and do not finish the loading of Stripe Elements.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sven.mitscherlich
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sven.mitscherlich
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 6 months ago #340233
by sven.mitscherlich
Replied by sven.mitscherlich on topic Stripe payment plugin stopped working
Hello Jerome,
thanks for that speedy hint in the right direction ...
And yes there was a big error ... a componenet I installed recently produced that errror ... JCHoptimize. This component optimizes the loading of js, css and images ... the main problem was that this component started to put some js to a CDN network ... including the ones from stripe.com.
Stripe does not allow to cache their scripts ... for obvious reasons
All in all I uninstalled that JCHoptimize crap cleaned caches anf it is working again ...
ind regards
Sven
thanks for that speedy hint in the right direction ...
And yes there was a big error ... a componenet I installed recently produced that errror ... JCHoptimize. This component optimizes the loading of js, css and images ... the main problem was that this component started to put some js to a CDN network ... including the ones from stripe.com.
Stripe does not allow to cache their scripts ... for obvious reasons
All in all I uninstalled that JCHoptimize crap cleaned caches anf it is working again ...
ind regards
Sven
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds