- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Payment of orders not paid
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #340429
by progfloyd
Payment of orders not paid was created by progfloyd
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
Hello,
I got an error message when I use the pay now function for the order not paid immediately.
The message shows "0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string".
The payment method I used is Newebpay in Taiwan.
Does it seem there is the same order number twice, so it cause the payment got this error message?
I need some help to solve this issue.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
Hello,
I got an error message when I use the pay now function for the order not paid immediately.
The message shows "0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string".
The payment method I used is Newebpay in Taiwan.
Does it seem there is the same order number twice, so it cause the payment got this error message?
I need some help to solve this issue.
Thank you.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by progfloyd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340432
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment of orders not paid
Hi,
The first thing to do is to activate the "debug system" setting of the joomla configuration and reproduce the error again.
That will give you an error message with more information, including the file path and line number where the error is happening.
Please provide the full error message and we should be able to tell you what to do.
If you see the error is in a file of the Newebpay plugin, then you'll have to contact Newebpay so that they can fix the code in the plugin.
The first thing to do is to activate the "debug system" setting of the joomla configuration and reproduce the error again.
That will give you an error message with more information, including the file path and line number where the error is happening.
Please provide the full error message and we should be able to tell you what to do.
If you see the error is in a file of the Newebpay plugin, then you'll have to contact Newebpay so that they can fix the code in the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340437
by progfloyd
Replied by progfloyd on topic Payment of orders not paid
Hi,
Thank you for your help.
The attachment is the error message that I got.
Best.
Thank you for your help.
The attachment is the error message that I got.
Best.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment of orders not paid
Hi,
This confirms that there is an issue in the code of the Newebpay payment plugin.
So the first thing to do is to report the error message along with the callstack screenshot you made to Newebpay support.
That way, they'll be able to add a fix to the plugin and provide you with a new version which will avoid the problem.
The issue happens only in some cases but I think the issue is linked to changes made to PHP with the 7.4 version. So that's probably why it worked fine in the past, with earlier versions of PHP.
This confirms that there is an issue in the code of the Newebpay payment plugin.
So the first thing to do is to report the error message along with the callstack screenshot you made to Newebpay support.
That way, they'll be able to add a fix to the plugin and provide you with a new version which will avoid the problem.
The issue happens only in some cases but I think the issue is linked to changes made to PHP with the 7.4 version. So that's probably why it worked fine in the past, with earlier versions of PHP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340454
by progfloyd
Replied by progfloyd on topic Payment of orders not paid
Hello,
Thank you for your message. I will try to do that.
So it may not be the issue of the same order number?
I think I can't use this function for a long time.
Thank you so much.
Thank you for your message. I will try to do that.
So it may not be the issue of the same order number?
I think I can't use this function for a long time.
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340460
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment of orders not paid
Hi,
I don't think it is linked to the same order number.
Your screenshot points at some code in the newebpay plugin file to handle the redirection to the payment gateway.
I don't think it is linked to the same order number.
Your screenshot points at some code in the newebpay plugin file to handle the redirection to the payment gateway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #340554
by progfloyd
Replied by progfloyd on topic Payment of orders not paid
Hi,
OK. Thank you so much.
OK. Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds