SQUARE Api response has Errors. Read-only field is calculated and cannot be set
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 1 month ago #344316
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
SQUARE Api response has Errors. Read-only field is calculated and cannot be set was created by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Api response has Errors
Read-only field is calculated and cannot be set by a client.
Hello,
Out of nowhere, Square is showing the following error...
Error
Api response has Errors
Read-only field is calculated and cannot be set by a client.
I have made no changes at all for about 2 weeks, it has been working fine until overnight, something happened and no one can checkout with Square on my site. Worse yet...today is my 10 year anniversary and there's supposed to be a sale going on and I've had multiple customers contact me about this rather unhappy.
I've emailed the Square contact for the API, but I wanted to post here too. Can someone please contact Square right away...they will not help me because I'm not the designer of the plugin.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Api response has Errors
Read-only field is calculated and cannot be set by a client.
Hello,
Out of nowhere, Square is showing the following error...
Error
Api response has Errors
Read-only field is calculated and cannot be set by a client.
I have made no changes at all for about 2 weeks, it has been working fine until overnight, something happened and no one can checkout with Square on my site. Worse yet...today is my 10 year anniversary and there's supposed to be a sale going on and I've had multiple customers contact me about this rather unhappy.
I've emailed the Square contact for the API, but I wanted to post here too. Can someone please contact Square right away...they will not help me because I'm not the designer of the plugin.
Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344321
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic SQUARE Api response has Errors. Read-only field is calculated and cannot be set
Hello,
As we said by email, we'll try to test it on our end using the same configuration to find out from where that issue is coming from.
As we said by email, we'll try to test it on our end using the same configuration to find out from where that issue is coming from.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #344324
by Dragon41673
Yep...thank you. Wasn't sure which way was the fastest to get ahold of someone.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic SQUARE Api response has Errors. Read-only field is calculated and cannot be set
Tsuki Dev wrote: Hello,
As we said by email, we'll try to test it on our end using the same configuration to find out from where that issue is coming from.
Yep...thank you. Wasn't sure which way was the fastest to get ahold of someone.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Dragon41673.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tsuki Dev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds