- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 3
PayPal Checkout Blank Screen
- jfischer_hika
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 11 months ago #345436
by jfischer_hika
PayPal Checkout Blank Screen was created by jfischer_hika
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
Hello,
I just upgraded Hikashop to v4.6.2 and was testing the new PayPal Checkout payment plugin when I found an issue.
In sandbox mode when I try to make a payment after selecting the pay now button I get redirected to a blank screen and the payment does not go through. This is not browser specific.
What am I doing wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
Hello,
I just upgraded Hikashop to v4.6.2 and was testing the new PayPal Checkout payment plugin when I found an issue.
In sandbox mode when I try to make a payment after selecting the pay now button I get redirected to a blank screen and the payment does not go through. This is not browser specific.
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #345440
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Checkout Blank Screen
Hi,
Can you activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again ?
You should get an error message with more information. That will allow us to better understand what's going on and tell you what to do.
Can you activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again ?
You should get an error message with more information. That will allow us to better understand what's going on and tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jfischer_hika
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 3
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #345474
by jfischer_hika
Replied by jfischer_hika on topic PayPal Checkout Blank Screen
Hi Nicolas,
Debug mode shows this message:
Debug mode shows this message:
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by jfischer_hika.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #345480
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Checkout Blank Screen
Hi,
Thanks !
I've made a patch for this. Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours to get the patch and you won't have the error anymore.
Thanks !
I've made a patch for this. Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours to get the patch and you won't have the error anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jfischer_hika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds