Skip to main content

Payment Options

More
3 years 10 months ago #347030 by FM Supply
Payment Options was created by FM Supply
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.33

Hi support,

I would like my customers to have the option to pay ACH and receive a 3% discount for payment. Currently the accounts are set up for us to charge a credit card on file after they receive delivery. But I would like to offer 3% ACH payment at the time of ordering....

How can I do it on HikaShop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #347031 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Options
Hi,

From what I understand, ACH, or automated clearing house is a system to process bank transfers between banks.
So I suppose that you want to provide the customers with the necessary information at the end of the checkout so that they can do the bank transfer with their bank's app or online tool. Is that correct ?
In that case, you can create a payment method of the type "bank transfer" via the menu System>Payment methods.
In it's "percentage" option, you can write -3 and it will remove 3% off of the total amount if selected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum