- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 5
It doesn't seem to work in min. price and max. price setting in the payment meth
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #347054
by totama
It doesn't seem to work in min. price and max. price setting in the payment meth was created by totama
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8
I set the max. and min. prices for the delivery method, the delivery method is not displayed in the desired range at checkout. What can I do wrong? Specifically, my problem is that I want to set up a paid delivery method above 20 euros, I want to set up a free delivery method above 20 euros, but I can't.
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8
I set the max. and min. prices for the delivery method, the delivery method is not displayed in the desired range at checkout. What can I do wrong? Specifically, my problem is that I want to set up a paid delivery method above 20 euros, I want to set up a free delivery method above 20 euros, but I can't.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by totama.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #347057
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic It doesn't seem to work in min. price and max. price setting in the payment meth
Hello,
Please, provide us these elements in order to better understand the context :
1. An Url link to your website
2. Screenshot of the relative Shipping Method settings
Now, supposing the min/max are properly configured, what you describe is often caused by the fact you didn't set a weight in the products and that the "include virtual products" setting is turned off in the shipping method.
Note : If for a reason or another you can't directly provide these elements here, use our Contact us form, and add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
Please, provide us these elements in order to better understand the context :
1. An Url link to your website
2. Screenshot of the relative Shipping Method settings
Now, supposing the min/max are properly configured, what you describe is often caused by the fact you didn't set a weight in the products and that the "include virtual products" setting is turned off in the shipping method.
Note : If for a reason or another you can't directly provide these elements here, use our Contact us form, and add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds