- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 2
PayPal Checkout Status still Pending (Unerledigt)
3 years 9 months ago #347548
by joki1994
PayPal Checkout Status still Pending (Unerledigt) was created by joki1994
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
I use the PayPal Standard Pluging as a Payment Method and everything works fine except, that the status after recieving an payment is still pending (unerledigt).
I deactivated the validation mode and set both status to confirmed. See screenshot attached.
I also attached my status configuration. Hope you can help.
Kind Regards, Nathalie
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
I use the PayPal Standard Pluging as a Payment Method and everything works fine except, that the status after recieving an payment is still pending (unerledigt).
I deactivated the validation mode and set both status to confirmed. See screenshot attached.
I also attached my status configuration. Hope you can help.
Kind Regards, Nathalie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347552
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Checkout Status still Pending (Unerledigt)
Hi,
There are many reasons for the orders not being confirmed automatically.
We have a documentation listing all the things you can check here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
The settings of your screenshot look fine, so the problem is elsewhere. Please check each point of the documentation and you should be able to find the problem.
There are many reasons for the orders not being confirmed automatically.
We have a documentation listing all the things you can check here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
The settings of your screenshot look fine, so the problem is elsewhere. Please check each point of the documentation and you should be able to find the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347565
by joki1994
Replied by joki1994 on topic PayPal Checkout Status still Pending (Unerledigt)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Checkout Status still Pending (Unerledigt)
Hi,
That's the data logged when the plugin redirects the customer to PayPal, before the payment. Normally, after that you should have other logged data from the IPN (the request sent by PayPal to your website after the payment). Since you apparently don't have it, it means the IPN doesn't reach HikaShop.
Is your website accessible from the outside ? Is the website accessible without having to login ?
That's the data logged when the plugin redirects the customer to PayPal, before the payment. Normally, after that you should have other logged data from the IPN (the request sent by PayPal to your website after the payment). Since you apparently don't have it, it means the IPN doesn't reach HikaShop.
Is your website accessible from the outside ? Is the website accessible without having to login ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: joki1994
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347578
by joki1994
Replied by joki1994 on topic PayPal Checkout Status still Pending (Unerledigt)
Thank you I found the problem.
In my PayPal Accout I had to activate the IPM Massages. This was deactivated by default. I also entered the URL there. Now it works fine. Thank you
In my PayPal Accout I had to activate the IPM Massages. This was deactivated by default. I also entered the URL there. Now it works fine. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds