- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 1
User Points backup
3 years 8 months ago #348839
by KBIT
User Points backup was created by KBIT
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Hi
I want to download a copy of the Hikashop user points and customers as I want to turn it off.
Just want to get a spreadsheet basically from the database table(s) so I can see what the customers points were once it has been disabled in case we need it for some reason.
Have downloaded the Hikashop_user table but the points in the column user_points are incorrect and look like they may have come from an old version of AlphaUserPoints pre the Hikashop update to it's own integrated points.
For example there is a customer T who has 47 points when you log into the backend and that is correct but in the user_points column it shows as 11.
Is this not the correct place to find the user_points and if it isn't which table should I be downloading to get this data please?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Hi
I want to download a copy of the Hikashop user points and customers as I want to turn it off.
Just want to get a spreadsheet basically from the database table(s) so I can see what the customers points were once it has been disabled in case we need it for some reason.
Have downloaded the Hikashop_user table but the points in the column user_points are incorrect and look like they may have come from an old version of AlphaUserPoints pre the Hikashop update to it's own integrated points.
For example there is a customer T who has 47 points when you log into the backend and that is correct but in the user_points column it shows as 11.
Is this not the correct place to find the user_points and if it isn't which table should I be downloading to get this data please?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348841
by KBIT
Replied by KBIT on topic User Points backup
IGNORE - WAS LOOKING IN A BACKUP - WRONG DATABASE... It is in the Hikashop_user / user_points ....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds