- Posts: 221
- Thank you received: 8
restart order status from "confirmed" to "created" automatically sometimes.
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #348846
by sadaf3d
hi
some times when some of my user purchase some product the order status change automatically to created after it is confirmed. please look at the attached picture:
I could not guess any reason and I don't even know under what conditions it occurs so that I can fix it.
also maybe you see some non-english character, it is translated of
AUTOMATIC_PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION
AUTOMATIC_PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION
AUTOMATIC_PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION
AUTOMATIC_PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION
ORDER_CREATED
also i use trigger for enrol users to some course via custom hikashop plugin.but my problem is not related my custom plugin and it work correctly and just problem in History of order. i want to get list of confimed order from hikashop and i can not because final status similar orders is created.
Also, I can't guess that this problem is related to the payment gateway plugin. Because this problem occurs with another plugin on another site at some times and for some users for some products.
some times when some of my user purchase some product the order status change automatically to created after it is confirmed. please look at the attached picture:
I could not guess any reason and I don't even know under what conditions it occurs so that I can fix it.
also maybe you see some non-english character, it is translated of
AUTOMATIC_PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION
AUTOMATIC_PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION
AUTOMATIC_PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION
AUTOMATIC_PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION
ORDER_CREATED
also i use trigger for enrol users to some course via custom hikashop plugin.but my problem is not related my custom plugin and it work correctly and just problem in History of order. i want to get list of confimed order from hikashop and i can not because final status similar orders is created.
Also, I can't guess that this problem is related to the payment gateway plugin. Because this problem occurs with another plugin on another site at some times and for some users for some products.
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by sadaf3d.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #348852
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic restart order status from "confirmed" to "created" automatically sometimes.
Hello,
We will need these elements in order to better understand the situation, so can you provide :
1. Your Order Statuses listing complete screenshot (System dropdown => Order Statuses)
2. Precise the Payment plugin precise name used in your specific case
3.Your relative payment method settings screenshot
Awaiting your elements to progress
Regards
We will need these elements in order to better understand the situation, so can you provide :
1. Your Order Statuses listing complete screenshot (System dropdown => Order Statuses)
2. Precise the Payment plugin precise name used in your specific case
3.Your relative payment method settings screenshot
Awaiting your elements to progress
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #348979
by sadaf3d
Replied by sadaf3d on topic restart order status from "confirmed" to "created" automatically sometimes.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #348989
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic restart order status from "confirmed" to "created" automatically sometimes.
Hi,
I checked the code of the plugin, and I think it comes from the plugin code.
I would recommend adding the code:
before the line:
That way, if the order has already been confirmed, it won't do anything even if the payment gateway contacts it several times.
The best thought would be to report the issue to the developer of the plugin, like you did here, to let them know. They have a better understanding than me on how the plugin and the payment gateway work, and might prefer another kind of solution.
I checked the code of the plugin, and I think it comes from the plugin code.
I would recommend adding the code:
Code:
if($dbOrder->order_status == $this->payment_params->verified_status)
return;
Code:
if (!empty($_GET['Authority'])) {
The best thought would be to report the issue to the developer of the plugin, like you did here, to let them know. They have a better understanding than me on how the plugin and the payment gateway work, and might prefer another kind of solution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadaf3d
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds