- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
popup white window above the paypal checkout window.
- aanconetani@libero.it
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : popup white window above the paypal checkout window.
Hi, I configured PayPal Checkout correctly, but when I go to make the payment, a white window popup appears above the paypal window.
this happens both with Cassiopea and with Yootheme, both on desktop and on mobile
you can try it live here: www.classicbikesregis.it/ by simulating a purchase leaving PayPal Checkout as the payment method
I am attaching a screenshot to explain better!
Please,Help me?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't see the problem on your screenshot. It doesn't look like a white popup ?
I'm not able to reproduce the issue. I tried to register on your website but I got blocked.
Can you provide a test user account ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- aanconetani@libero.it
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
if you prefer I'll create another one for you, with which email?!
I'm sending you screenshots of the three checkout moments
1) compare the choice of payment methods,
2) any payment chosen by the same defect, opens a popup in front of the PayPal screen
3) I manually moved the white and empty pop up
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We have understand your issue is about a
Can you check these elements :
- Check that you didn't use popup blockers ?
- Provide your Paypal settings screenshot (note that we need to see everything)
- Did you contact Paypal support to have some clues (maybe the root issue isn't on Joomla/HikaShop side)?
Awaiting your elements to progress
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- aanconetani@libero.it
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
- i didn't use popup blockers, i test the site and the he problem is on all the platform (mobile and desktop, with al major browser) and with custom and default Joomla Template
- How can I provide this data without sharing it in public? if you prefer I make your test user superAdmin, please let me know!
- Yes, I have contacted Paypal support, I am trying to get them involved too
can i do anything else?
thanks in advance!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was able to login to your website today and test the situation. I found that you have this issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/checkout/...checkout.html#347335
Follow the instructions and it should work without that white popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- aanconetani@libero.it
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
your user is super Admin.
I tried to follow the directions but I got lost, forgive me but I'm not that expert!!!!
I tried to do what I understood, but the problem remains, can you help me to solve it?
Thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Follow me step by step :
- Go to System => Plugins
- Then you need to allow popup by reproducing exactly the configuration shown, here .
Hope this will help you
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If it helps others, I'm posting here because I had the same problem, even when I reproduced the exact configuration:
Philip wrote: - Then you need to allow popup by reproducing exactly the configuration shown, here .
In order for it to work properly, I had to make this change:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- aanconetani@libero.it
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you very much for your additional information!
Indeed this point had escaped us!
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.