- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Cannot add new payment type (Worldpay)
3 years 7 months ago #349616
by cliveg
Cannot add new payment type (Worldpay) was created by cliveg
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1 [2302220839]
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 110.0.5481.105
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Call to undefined method plgHikashoppaymentbf_rbsglobalgateway::getProperties()
Hi,
I'm setting up a new website with a new install of Hikashop and the Worldpay plugin (yes, its enabled) and I get a Call to undefined method error when clicking on the plugin name in the list of payment plugins after clicking on the New button in the payment methods screen.
I have come to Hikashop because you have a Worldpay plugin and my client will only use Worldpay.
Not sure what I am doing wrong, or if this is a bug.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 110.0.5481.105
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Call to undefined method plgHikashoppaymentbf_rbsglobalgateway::getProperties()
Hi,
I'm setting up a new website with a new install of Hikashop and the Worldpay plugin (yes, its enabled) and I get a Call to undefined method error when clicking on the plugin name in the list of payment plugins after clicking on the New button in the payment methods screen.
I have come to Hikashop because you have a Worldpay plugin and my client will only use Worldpay.
Not sure what I am doing wrong, or if this is a bug.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349621
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot add new payment type (Worldpay)
Hi,
This a bug on Joomla 4 that no one reported so far.
I've made a patch for it.
Download again the install package of the plugin on our website and install it again on yours and you'll get the patch. It should then work fine.
This a bug on Joomla 4 that no one reported so far.
I've made a patch for it.
Download again the install package of the plugin on our website and install it again on yours and you'll get the patch. It should then work fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cliveg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349644
by cliveg
Replied by cliveg on topic Cannot add new payment type (Worldpay)
Thanks! That seems to have solved it, and I'm impressed with the speed of your response, too!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds