- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 4
Multisafepay Plugin
3 years 6 months ago #349792
by Agabl123
Multisafepay Plugin was created by Agabl123
I bought Mulitsafepay plugin some time ago (Version 1.0.0.)
it worked fine with all my payment methods (bank transfer, credit card, google pay and so on)
Now I want to integrate KLARNA.
Klarna integration team told me that I must split my address field in Street Name and house number having to different fields.
So I managed this in Hika Shop - thanks for your help Nicolas
I thought that I also have to update multisafepay.php file - I added house number
But when I look to the API I "lost" some fields like country, state. This fields are stored correctly within my database ....
sorry but php is not my world:silly:
I'm confused because all other payment methods within Multisafepay work fine this way ....
Any idea ?
it worked fine with all my payment methods (bank transfer, credit card, google pay and so on)
Now I want to integrate KLARNA.
Klarna integration team told me that I must split my address field in Street Name and house number having to different fields.
So I managed this in Hika Shop - thanks for your help Nicolas
I thought that I also have to update multisafepay.php file - I added house number
But when I look to the API I "lost" some fields like country, state. This fields are stored correctly within my database ....
sorry but php is not my world:silly:
I'm confused because all other payment methods within Multisafepay work fine this way ....
Any idea ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #349808
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Multisafepay Plugin
Hello,
The best solution would be to directly send us a temporary back-end and FTP access to your website, so that we can directly test and debug it on your website to understand why the country_name & state are not properly set.
You can send it via email at : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
The best solution would be to directly send us a temporary back-end and FTP access to your website, so that we can directly test and debug it on your website to understand why the country_name & state are not properly set.
You can send it via email at : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #349951
by Agabl123
Replied by Agabl123 on topic Multisafepay Plugin
Dear Tsuki Dev
thank you - I sent info via e-mail. Anita
thank you - I sent info via e-mail. Anita
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350316
by Agabl123
Replied by Agabl123 on topic Multisafepay Plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350347
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Multisafepay Plugin
Hello Anita,
Thank you for your feedback !
We'll keep you updated about our progress.
Thank you for your feedback !
Of course, we are trying to add the support of shopping carts on the MultiSafePay plugin and we are actually testing and debugging it on our end.We need to have the shopping cart information sent to Klarna.
Would it be possible to update the plugin?
We'll keep you updated about our progress.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agabl123
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353766
by Agabl123
Replied by Agabl123 on topic Multisafepay Plugin
Hi, do you have an update for me on multisafepay plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353807
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Multisafepay Plugin
Hello,
Of course, we have updated the code of the plugin and we added information about the shopping cart in the data sent to the Multisafepay platform, and we're still testing it before publishing that last version.
We can send you a testing version via email if you're interested in testing the last version.
Of course, we have updated the code of the plugin and we added information about the shopping cart in the data sent to the Multisafepay platform, and we're still testing it before publishing that last version.
We can send you a testing version via email if you're interested in testing the last version.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agabl123
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353847
by Agabl123
Replied by Agabl123 on topic Multisafepay Plugin
Thanks for your answer. Yes we are interested in testing. That's a great idea. Please send it to anita.gabler@horse-bodyforming.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds