- Posts: 148
- Thank you received: 21
Is 'oustandings amount' system possible ?
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #350175
by FDBI
Is 'oustandings amount' system possible ? was created by FDBI
Hi,
I wanted to know if it was possible with Hikashop to use a 'oustandings amount' (the french word is 'encours') system.
For example, it could be defined that certain customers could order up to a certain amount and pay later.
Example:
Customer C1 has 1000 outstanding, he buys 600 to pay in 30 days and until he pays, he has 400 remaining outstanding.
He can still order if he pays immediately of course.
I just want to know if this is currently possible with only Hikashop and its extensions, and therefore without additional development.
If I ever had to implement this because it doesn't exist, I guess I'd have to create a custom field per customer and set up a plugin to handle it (especially since I'd have to change some things about the payment part)
Thanks in advance.
I wanted to know if it was possible with Hikashop to use a 'oustandings amount' (the french word is 'encours') system.
For example, it could be defined that certain customers could order up to a certain amount and pay later.
Example:
Customer C1 has 1000 outstanding, he buys 600 to pay in 30 days and until he pays, he has 400 remaining outstanding.
He can still order if he pays immediately of course.
I just want to know if this is currently possible with only Hikashop and its extensions, and therefore without additional development.
If I ever had to implement this because it doesn't exist, I guess I'd have to create a custom field per customer and set up a plugin to handle it (especially since I'd have to change some things about the payment part)
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by FDBI.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350179
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is 'oustandings amount' system possible ?
Hi,
There is no such system. I think it would need require the development of a plugin to handle that.
There is no such system. I think it would need require the development of a plugin to handle that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350188
by FDBI
Replied by FDBI on topic Is 'oustandings amount' system possible ?
Ok, thanks for your answer !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds