- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 1
Square payment plugin giving error
3 years 6 months ago #350346
by Storm
Square payment plugin giving error was created by Storm
I have purchased, installed and setup the Square payment method plugin
I've set it up on the site and followed the instructions in the documentation. But when trying to put a payment through, I'm getting an error:
Api response has Errors
❌ This request could not be authorized.
Any ideas please?
I've set it up on the site and followed the instructions in the documentation. But when trying to put a payment through, I'm getting an error:
Api response has Errors
❌ This request could not be authorized.
Any ideas please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350348
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Square payment plugin giving error
Hello,
Can give us more information through some screenshots for exemple about :
- how you configured you Square payment method ("Hikashop->System->Payment methods")
- which step you are having that issue
You can send it via email : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Can give us more information through some screenshots for exemple about :
- how you configured you Square payment method ("Hikashop->System->Payment methods")
- which step you are having that issue
You can send it via email : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds