- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 6
Does Hikashop Work With Godaddy Payments?
3 years 4 months ago #351573
by dklbwf
Does Hikashop Work With Godaddy Payments? was created by dklbwf
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.0
Hello,
Have a requirement where the client is using Godaddy Payments as their payment processing/gateway and wondering if there is any module/extension available to integrate Godaddy with Hikashop payments? Thnx
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.0
Hello,
Have a requirement where the client is using Godaddy Payments as their payment processing/gateway and wondering if there is any module/extension available to integrate Godaddy with Hikashop payments? Thnx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 months ago #351575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Does Hikashop Work With Godaddy Payments?
Hi,
I'm trying to find information about Godaddy Payments, but it seems Godaddy stopped offering this or will soon stop.
All the links on google were removed:
www.godaddy.com/payments
www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-payments-1000055
Their developer API documentation also doesn't mention anything about it, besides this note:
Looking at a cached page it seems they provided this in the past:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=...&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fr
I found one developed by GoDaddy for Woocommerce: wordpress.org/plugins/godaddy-payments/ but that's about it.
So I'm not sure what's going on.
What I can say is that there is no existing plugin for it for HikaShop.
I'm trying to find information about Godaddy Payments, but it seems Godaddy stopped offering this or will soon stop.
All the links on google were removed:
www.godaddy.com/payments
www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-payments-1000055
Their developer API documentation also doesn't mention anything about it, besides this note:
developer.godaddy.com/getstartedNote: The GoDaddy API does not provide any payment processor or payment gateway. To collect money from your customers, you will need to set up your own payment processors.
Looking at a cached page it seems they provided this in the past:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=...&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fr
I found one developed by GoDaddy for Woocommerce: wordpress.org/plugins/godaddy-payments/ but that's about it.
So I'm not sure what's going on.
What I can say is that there is no existing plugin for it for HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dklbwf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 months ago #351579
by dklbwf
Replied by dklbwf on topic Does Hikashop Work With Godaddy Payments?
Thanks so much for this information! I will push the client towards paypal or something else hopefully. Thanks for quick response on this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds