- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 2
order is being set to CANCELLED on payment
3 years 3 months ago #352897
by li_gordon
order is being set to CANCELLED on payment was created by li_gordon
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
After payment is CONFIRMED, the order is being set to CANCELLED
Order:
gam-anon.org/mm4/literature-summary/shop...order_token-DdIM9qFw
I have attached images of the email that I received that it was CANCELLED
The payment settings in the system, Cancelled is only if it is invalid
thank you,
Laura
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
After payment is CONFIRMED, the order is being set to CANCELLED
Order:
gam-anon.org/mm4/literature-summary/shop...order_token-DdIM9qFw
I have attached images of the email that I received that it was CANCELLED
The payment settings in the system, Cancelled is only if it is invalid
thank you,
Laura
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352909
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order is being set to CANCELLED on payment
Hi,
Can you try again after activating the "debug" setting of the payment method settings page ? Then, please look at the "payment log file" option of the HikaShop configuration. It should have information on what's going on.
Can you try again after activating the "debug" setting of the payment method settings page ? Then, please look at the "payment log file" option of the HikaShop configuration. It should have information on what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #352919
by li_gordon
Replied by li_gordon on topic order is being set to CANCELLED on payment
Here is my order link:
gam-anon.org/mm4/literature-summary/shop...order_token-2YiQQO38
I used the CREDIT CARD option for payment.
Here is the payment log file.
Once you review, can you 'hide' this log file from public view?
My personal information is in it.
At a quick glance I can see the errors:
07.01.23 11:47:50
5WX90003VA920401T
07.01.23 11:47:50
{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client Authentication failed"}
07.01.23 11:47:50
5WX90003VA920401T
07.01.23 11:47:50
Notice: Undefined variable: response in /home/customer/www/gam-anon.org/public_html/mm4/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalcheckout/paypalcheckout.php on line 876
thanks,
Laura
gam-anon.org/mm4/literature-summary/shop...order_token-2YiQQO38
I used the CREDIT CARD option for payment.
Here is the payment log file.
Once you review, can you 'hide' this log file from public view?
My personal information is in it.
At a quick glance I can see the errors:
07.01.23 11:47:50
5WX90003VA920401T
07.01.23 11:47:50
{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client Authentication failed"}
07.01.23 11:47:50
5WX90003VA920401T
07.01.23 11:47:50
Notice: Undefined variable: response in /home/customer/www/gam-anon.org/public_html/mm4/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalcheckout/paypalcheckout.php on line 876
thanks,
Laura
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352932
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order is being set to CANCELLED on payment
Hi,
This debug log basically says that either the client id or the client secret are wrong.
Just to make sure:
- donwload again the install package of HikaShop 4.7.4 on our website and install it on yours to make sure you have all the latest patchs.
- use the "connect" button of the settings page of your payment method to connect it to your PayPal account. This should avoid having an authentication failure.
This debug log basically says that either the client id or the client secret are wrong.
Just to make sure:
- donwload again the install package of HikaShop 4.7.4 on our website and install it on yours to make sure you have all the latest patchs.
- use the "connect" button of the settings page of your payment method to connect it to your PayPal account. This should avoid having an authentication failure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352939
by li_gordon
Replied by li_gordon on topic order is being set to CANCELLED on payment
Thank you. To confirm I re-downloaded hikashop just yesterday. After you made some patch fixes, so I know I have the most recent version.
I'm working with my client to do the 'connect option' in the paypal checkout plugin, and I'll see if that works.
As an fyi... I understand that the log says that it isn't connected, but I did receive an email from PAYPAL that the payment WAS PROCESSED, as the customer... but I don't see the most recent amount in my credit card statement yet, so maybe it did not go through.
thanks,
Laura
I'm working with my client to do the 'connect option' in the paypal checkout plugin, and I'll see if that works.
As an fyi... I understand that the log says that it isn't connected, but I did receive an email from PAYPAL that the payment WAS PROCESSED, as the customer... but I don't see the most recent amount in my credit card statement yet, so maybe it did not go through.
thanks,
Laura
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353015
by li_gordon
Replied by li_gordon on topic order is being set to CANCELLED on payment
We did the following:
1. used the CONFIRM PAYPAL BUTTON this time to connect hikashop to paypal
2. I processed an order
3. I do not see the 'view of payment options'
4. I went to my email and clicked PAYNOW
I received the following error on the page after I clicked paypal
Notice: Trying to get property 'user_email' of non-object in /home/customer/www/gam-anon.org/public_html/mm4/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalcheckout/paypalcheckout.php on line 960
Please select a payment method
This is the SAME ERROR that I had a few days ago, that I mentioned... is there something going on with the user_email address field???
1. used the CONFIRM PAYPAL BUTTON this time to connect hikashop to paypal
2. I processed an order
3. I do not see the 'view of payment options'
4. I went to my email and clicked PAYNOW
I received the following error on the page after I clicked paypal
Notice: Trying to get property 'user_email' of non-object in /home/customer/www/gam-anon.org/public_html/mm4/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalcheckout/paypalcheckout.php on line 960
Please select a payment method
This is the SAME ERROR that I had a few days ago, that I mentioned... is there something going on with the user_email address field???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353017
by li_gordon
Replied by li_gordon on topic order is being set to CANCELLED on payment
I GOT IT!!! I tried again and I found the SECRET had a SPACE IN IT!
The orders are now set automatically to CONFIRMED!!!
Please mark this as SOLVED.
thanks,
Laura
The orders are now set automatically to CONFIRMED!!!
Please mark this as SOLVED.
thanks,
Laura
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds