- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
PayPal Checkout VS Privacy ??
3 years 1 month ago #354298
by gerryna09
PayPal Checkout VS Privacy ?? was created by gerryna09
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.29
Maybe I misunderstood...
If I use the Paypal plugin (Legacy) I just have to enter the PayPal email of the customer to whom I create the site.
If you use the Paypal Checkout plugin, do I also have to ask the customer for the password of his PayPal account ?? I don't think the customer agrees to give me his PayPal account email and password
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.29
Maybe I misunderstood...
If I use the Paypal plugin (Legacy) I just have to enter the PayPal email of the customer to whom I create the site.
If you use the Paypal Checkout plugin, do I also have to ask the customer for the password of his PayPal account ?? I don't think the customer agrees to give me his PayPal account email and password
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354302
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Checkout VS Privacy ??
Hi,
That's almost correct.
You can also ask your customer to provide his client ID and client secret so that you can fill it manually in the payment method settings. That way, you won't even have to know his email address.
That's almost correct.
You can also ask your customer to provide his client ID and client secret so that you can fill it manually in the payment method settings. That way, you won't even have to know his email address.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerryna09
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds