- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 3
Fatal error when trying to add a new payment method
- dbarnhart863
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 4 weeks ago #354912
by dbarnhart863
Fatal error when trying to add a new payment method was created by dbarnhart863
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla & Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Compile Error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported
I am trying to add a new payment method. When I click on the New button under System -> Payment methods I get a fatal error. With maximum reporting on the error says: Compile Error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported and this error is happening in plugins/hikashoppayment/platron/PG_Signature.php (line 17). I have attached a screen shot.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla & Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Compile Error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported
I am trying to add a new payment method. When I click on the New button under System -> Payment methods I get a fatal error. With maximum reporting on the error says: Compile Error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported and this error is happening in plugins/hikashoppayment/platron/PG_Signature.php (line 17). I have attached a screen shot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Remko
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 weeks ago #354917
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal error when trying to add a new payment method
Hi,
This error means you have an old version of the Platron plugin, which is available here:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-platron
Your version is not compatible with PHP 8.
If you're using it, update it.
If you're not, uninstall it in the Joomla extensions manager
Either way, it will fix the problem.
This error means you have an old version of the Platron plugin, which is available here:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-platron
Your version is not compatible with PHP 8.
If you're using it, update it.
If you're not, uninstall it in the Joomla extensions manager
Either way, it will fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Remko
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds