- Posts: 298
- Thank you received: 7
Trying to configure the paypalcheckout plugin
3 years 3 weeks ago #355028
by a2zcs
Trying to configure the paypalcheckout plugin was created by a2zcs
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Client Authentication Failed
When saving the configured plugin, I get "Client Authentication Failed" I've checked and double checked the setting and I'm fairly confident they are correct. I've setup a few other sites and they aren't having a problem. Any thoughts as what could be happening here?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Client Authentication Failed
When saving the configured plugin, I get "Client Authentication Failed" I've checked and double checked the setting and I'm fairly confident they are correct. I've setup a few other sites and they aren't having a problem. Any thoughts as what could be happening here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 weeks ago #355035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Trying to configure the paypalcheckout plugin
Hi,
I suppose you manually entered the information in the input fields. Make sure there are no spaces before / after each value in the inputs. Otherwise, you will get that issue.
Also, if you use sandbox credentials with the sandbox setting turned off, or live credentials with the sandbox setting turned on, you'll get that error.
I suppose you manually entered the information in the input fields. Make sure there are no spaces before / after each value in the inputs. Otherwise, you will get that issue.
Also, if you use sandbox credentials with the sandbox setting turned off, or live credentials with the sandbox setting turned on, you'll get that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds