- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 3
Payment method not available when "free shipping" is used
2 years 11 months ago #355746
by Stogilon
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
We have a shipping method set up for free shipping when the price is over $100. Once someone has $100 in their cart and free shipping is activated, then the payment method disappears and we get the error "no payment methods found".
Can you please help me figure out what setting I am missing?
I am using Square payment method.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
We have a shipping method set up for free shipping when the price is over $100. Once someone has $100 in their cart and free shipping is activated, then the payment method disappears and we get the error "no payment methods found".
Can you please help me figure out what setting I am missing?
I am using Square payment method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #355753
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment method not available when "free shipping" is used
Hi,
I would recommend checking the settings of your payment payment. You might have restricted it to only some shipping methods, or set the "min / max price" settings.
I would recommend checking the settings of your payment payment. You might have restricted it to only some shipping methods, or set the "min / max price" settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #355770
by Stogilon
Replied by Stogilon on topic Payment method not available when "free shipping" is used
I didn't even see that section in the payment method! That was it for sure.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds