- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 3
Blank Page on Paypal
- demoisellegol
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 10 months ago #356789
by demoisellegol
Blank Page on Paypal was created by demoisellegol
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
demoisellegol.fr
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
Hi. I'm getting blank page on checkout when i click complete purchase button.
i am redirect to
demoisellegol.fr/fr/checkout/checkout/confirm
and this page is blank
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
Hi. I'm getting blank page on checkout when i click complete purchase button.
i am redirect to
demoisellegol.fr/fr/checkout/checkout/confirm
and this page is blank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago #356797
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blank Page on Paypal
Hi,
Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again. It should display an error message which will help us understand what's going on.
Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again. It should display an error message which will help us understand what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- demoisellegol
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 3
2 years 10 months ago #356809
by demoisellegol
Replied by demoisellegol on topic Blank Page on Paypal
debug is on but still blank
i have entered paypal client id and secret but i left the merchand ID blank
is it because of it ?
i have entered paypal client id and secret but i left the merchand ID blank
is it because of it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago #356818
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blank Page on Paypal
Bonjour,
J'ai essayé de regarder sur votre site mais il faut se connecter à un compte existant pour le passage en caisse.
J'ai créé un nouveau compte, et j'ai valider le compte par email, mais il faut que l'administrateur valide le compte également.
Donc je n'ai pas pu voir le souci.
Le problème ne vient pas du merchant id.
C'est possible que cela vienne du plugin HTTP headers de Joomla:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/payment-m...checkout.html#356273
J'ai essayé de regarder sur votre site mais il faut se connecter à un compte existant pour le passage en caisse.
J'ai créé un nouveau compte, et j'ai valider le compte par email, mais il faut que l'administrateur valide le compte également.
Donc je n'ai pas pu voir le souci.
Le problème ne vient pas du merchant id.
C'est possible que cela vienne du plugin HTTP headers de Joomla:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/payment-m...checkout.html#356273
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- demoisellegol
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 3
2 years 10 months ago #356820
by demoisellegol
Replied by demoisellegol on topic Blank Page on Paypal
i checked this topic about headers before sending a new topic, but did not worked for me
now i activated your account and made also made your account a super admin in case you need to check something in administrator
now i activated your account and made also made your account a super admin in case you need to check something in administrator
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago #356822
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blank Page on Paypal
Hi,
This really looks like a PHP error of some sort.
But it could also be that you have an exit somewhere, like in an email preload, a custom plugin, or a view override.
So I went in your backend to check on these.
First, I looked at the emails, and didn't see any override.
Then, I looked at your view overrides and I found many of them. So I looked at the ones relative to the checkout and especially the "end" one which is the one used on the checkout/confirm page.
And I found you have a die() there to display a blank page:
i.imgur.com/krMzBnu.png
So the result is actually normal. It does what is written in the view override.
This really looks like a PHP error of some sort.
But it could also be that you have an exit somewhere, like in an email preload, a custom plugin, or a view override.
So I went in your backend to check on these.
First, I looked at the emails, and didn't see any override.
Then, I looked at your view overrides and I found many of them. So I looked at the ones relative to the checkout and especially the "end" one which is the one used on the checkout/confirm page.
And I found you have a die() there to display a blank page:
i.imgur.com/krMzBnu.png
So the result is actually normal. It does what is written in the view override.
The following user(s) said Thank You: demoisellegol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- demoisellegol
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 3
2 years 10 months ago #356848
by demoisellegol
Replied by demoisellegol on topic Blank Page on Paypal
Oh thanks a million times
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds