- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Where do I find the Client ID for Stripe Connect?
2 years 10 months ago #356868
by DogPeople
Where do I find the Client ID for Stripe Connect? was created by DogPeople
Hi there,
I've got Stripe Connect set up on my Stripe account, but when I was trying to set up the plugin on my site, I contacted Stripe technical support to tell them that I need a Client ID, too, and they told me there isn't one.
The only thing that they could suggest was the account number for my account.
Is that correct? Obviously, since this is your plugin, they can't tell me for sure what's supposed to be in there. Could you please advise?
Thanks!
I've got Stripe Connect set up on my Stripe account, but when I was trying to set up the plugin on my site, I contacted Stripe technical support to tell them that I need a Client ID, too, and they told me there isn't one.
The only thing that they could suggest was the account number for my account.
Is that correct? Obviously, since this is your plugin, they can't tell me for sure what's supposed to be in there. Could you please advise?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago #356892
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where do I find the Client ID for Stripe Connect?
Hello,
See Stripe documentation : stripe.com/docs/connect/testing#using-oauth
You should find the client id on that page : dashboard.stripe.com/account/applications/settings
Please note that "client id" is only required if you want to use the "Connect" API with HikaMarket.
Regards,
See Stripe documentation : stripe.com/docs/connect/testing#using-oauth
You should find the client id on that page : dashboard.stripe.com/account/applications/settings
Please note that "client id" is only required if you want to use the "Connect" API with HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago #356894
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Where do I find the Client ID for Stripe Connect?
Hi,
Yes. I do want to use Connect.
Do I need to restrict the cart to one vendor when using this payment method? Also, do I set it up as pay store directly or pay vendor directly?
Thanks.
Yes. I do want to use Connect.
Do I need to restrict the cart to one vendor when using this payment method? Also, do I set it up as pay store directly or pay vendor directly?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 10 months ago #356895
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where do I find the Client ID for Stripe Connect?
Hello,
1 - "Limite vendors in cart" www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
2 - always use "Store paid directly" (as detailed in the section "Taxes and fees options").
The Stripe Connect handle the vendors itself, so if some money is sent to the vendor, the plugin will mark the sub-order as paid.
Regards,
1 - "Limite vendors in cart" www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
2 - always use "Store paid directly" (as detailed in the section "Taxes and fees options").
The Stripe Connect handle the vendors itself, so if some money is sent to the vendor, the plugin will mark the sub-order as paid.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds