- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
Offline Credit Card
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 8 months ago #358739
by rodfarrell
Offline Credit Card was created by rodfarrell
I'm using the offline credit card payment method and I was wondering how I can make the card expiry date a compulsory field?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 8 months ago #358768
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Offline Credit Card
Hi,
That's a good idea to add by default. I've made a patch to add that check, as it's quite easy to do.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch for it.
That's a good idea to add by default. I've made a patch to add that check, as it's quite easy to do.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodfarrell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
2 years 8 months ago #358780
by rodfarrell
Replied by rodfarrell on topic Offline Credit Card
Thanks Nicolas. This is why I tell everyone Hikashop is the best ecommerce extension. Product + support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds