- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
Registration Error
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #10720
by mohairbears
Registration Error was created by mohairbears
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10723
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Registration Error
Hi,
That's because you have a javascript error on your website. I see that you have openid activated and I remember that another user had a problem with that so you might want to deactivate it and try again... Also, it might be a conflict with mootools (the js library of joomla) and another javascript library used on your website.
That's because you have a javascript error on your website. I see that you have openid activated and I remember that another user had a problem with that so you might want to deactivate it and try again... Also, it might be a conflict with mootools (the js library of joomla) and another javascript library used on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 6 months ago #10724
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: Registration Error
Hi, was the openid.
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds