- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop Cart Module error 500
15 years 6 months ago #11229
by luisin
HikaShop Cart Module error 500 was created by luisin
Nicolas, first of all thank you for your great job and sorry for my bad english.
I have an error 500 when i try to edit HikaShop Cart Module, in the site the cart don`t show anything, don´t show "the cart is empty".
I deleted the module and when i try to create get an error 500 just when select HikaShop Cart Module and don´t create.
Maybe i have an error configuration it, i try to update to the latest version but it is impossible, ftp problems.
For the moment my web is for test porpouses but i need your module to make reality.
I´m not a joomla expert, this is my first proyect.
Thanks in advance.
I have an error 500 when i try to edit HikaShop Cart Module, in the site the cart don`t show anything, don´t show "the cart is empty".
I deleted the module and when i try to create get an error 500 just when select HikaShop Cart Module and don´t create.
Maybe i have an error configuration it, i try to update to the latest version but it is impossible, ftp problems.
For the moment my web is for test porpouses but i need your module to make reality.
I´m not a joomla expert, this is my first proyect.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11231
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Cart Module error 500
First I would highly recommend you to update hikashop. If you have FTP problems, you should try to correct them. You can try to activate/deactivate the FTP layer of joomla in the configuration of joomla, you could also try to install via FTP as we advice on that page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
You could also try to fix your directories permissions via FTP : www.phpjunkyard.com/tutorials/ftp-chmod-tutorial.php
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
You could also try to fix your directories permissions via FTP : www.phpjunkyard.com/tutorials/ftp-chmod-tutorial.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11272
by luisin
Replied by luisin on topic Re: HikaShop Cart Module error 500
Thank you Nicolas.
I´ve upload the files to /tmp and try to install new version of hikashop from this directory, joomla says: cannot create destination folder.
All the folders has 777 permissions.
The same problem, when I try to create cart module 500 error show me.
Putting in the .htaccess file "php_flag display_errors on", don´t show anything more than "cannot create destination folder" when I install it or "500 error" when add module via web, has this option an "output.log"?.
I belive that some file or database registry is corrupted or similar.
My e-shop was in test mode so i no matter to delete all contents (products, categories, configuration, etc), so ... what do you recomend? I think about uninstall hikashop and reinstall it again.
Thanks in advance.
I´ve upload the files to /tmp and try to install new version of hikashop from this directory, joomla says: cannot create destination folder.
All the folders has 777 permissions.
The same problem, when I try to create cart module 500 error show me.
Putting in the .htaccess file "php_flag display_errors on", don´t show anything more than "cannot create destination folder" when I install it or "500 error" when add module via web, has this option an "output.log"?.
I belive that some file or database registry is corrupted or similar.
My e-shop was in test mode so i no matter to delete all contents (products, categories, configuration, etc), so ... what do you recomend? I think about uninstall hikashop and reinstall it again.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Cart Module error 500
Here is a thread about directory creation errors when installing stuff in joomla:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1260372
I couldn't find anywhere the error "cannot create destination folder". Is that the exact spelling of your error ? Could you do a screenshot ?
I couldn't find anywhere the error "cannot create destination folder". Is that the exact spelling of your error ? Could you do a screenshot ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11281
by luisin
Replied by luisin on topic Re: HikaShop Cart Module error 500
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11298
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Cart Module error 500
I couldn't find the error message in the spanish language files of joomla 1.6. Could you post the english version please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11533
by luisin
Replied by luisin on topic Re: HikaShop Cart Module error 500
Thank you Nicolas.
My ISP try to solve the problem with 777 permissions to all folders with bad results.
I´ve solve the problem deleting the complete site and reinstalling from 0 joomla, for the moment the 500 error is not appear.
Probably I´ll use the Hikashop to my website, if I have some problems then I´ll ask to you.
Thank you very much and congratulations for your excellent job.
My ISP try to solve the problem with 777 permissions to all folders with bad results.
I´ve solve the problem deleting the complete site and reinstalling from 0 joomla, for the moment the 500 error is not appear.
Probably I´ll use the Hikashop to my website, if I have some problems then I´ll ask to you.
Thank you very much and congratulations for your excellent job.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds