- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Radiobuttons
15 years 6 months ago #11526
by Mo
Radiobuttons was created by Mo
Hi there!
I'm about to make a small shop, Hikashop, with clothes in different sizes. I have added radio buttons, so you can pick of what size you want - the problem is that all radio buttons are ticked ...
www.breton.dk/beklaedning/product/show/c...t/category_pathway-0
I have no idea of how I get radio buttons unticked, so it will allow users to choose size. Can You help me?!
Thank you
Lene
I'm about to make a small shop, Hikashop, with clothes in different sizes. I have added radio buttons, so you can pick of what size you want - the problem is that all radio buttons are ticked ...
www.breton.dk/beklaedning/product/show/c...t/category_pathway-0
I have no idea of how I get radio buttons unticked, so it will allow users to choose size. Can You help me?!
Thank you
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11548
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Radiobuttons
You need to create ONE characteristic called size and add to it all the values you need. Then, you can add that characteristic to your product. What you did is that you create one characteristic for each of the values you want, so the system is displaying one group of radio button with only one value for each of your characteristics, which is why they are all selected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11555
by Mo
Replied by Mo on topic Re: Radiobuttons
OK - I must have misunderstod ... Where can I find a guide to make it right?! 
Thanks!
Le
Thanks!
Le
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11556
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Radiobuttons
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11559
by Mo
Replied by Mo on topic Re: Radiobuttons
I got it :woohoo: - Thank you very much!
Le
Le
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds