Category bullet points missing in ie
15 years 6 months ago #11532
by rikatos
Category bullet points missing in ie was created by rikatos
If you look at :
redcell.co.uk/test1/index.php?option=com...out=listing&Itemid=7
In firefox, it has those lovely bulletpoints for the sub categories, but in internet explorer (Im using V8) they are missing!
I like them, so is there a hack or something to make em appear!
redcell.co.uk/test1/index.php?option=com...out=listing&Itemid=7
In firefox, it has those lovely bulletpoints for the sub categories, but in internet explorer (Im using V8) they are missing!
I like them, so is there a hack or something to make em appear!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11534
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category bullet points missing in ie
I tried with IE8 and I can see the bullet points on your page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #11535
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Category bullet points missing in ie
Argh, you are quite right, I booted up my laptop and loaded up ie and lo and behold, the bullet points were there, gotta try testing on two machines I guess
, now to clean up this horrible ie 
Gave my ie a clean clean out, and lo and behold they were there, every now and then ie reminds you its buggy
Mark as silly client !
Gave my ie a clean clean out, and lo and behold they were there, every now and then ie reminds you its buggy
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds