error message on a single category page
15 years 6 months ago #11936
by rikatos
error message on a single category page was created by rikatos
Hi There
I am gettting the following error message :
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/redcellc/public_html/test1/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 381
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/redcellc/public_html/test1/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 381
on my test site at :
redcell.co.uk/test1/index.php?option=com...a-harnesses&Itemid=7
Just that page only it seems
Any ideas ?
I am gettting the following error message :
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/redcellc/public_html/test1/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 381
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/redcellc/public_html/test1/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 381
on my test site at :
redcell.co.uk/test1/index.php?option=com...a-harnesses&Itemid=7
Just that page only it seems
Any ideas ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #11938
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: error message on a single category page
Update, it seems that it is because 2 products on the page have a value of £0.00 because if I disable them the error goes away ?
Also I have another product with is £0.00 and that correctly replaces the £0.00 with my text (In my case it is 'Quote me' but its normally 'FREE')
so not quite sure
Also I have another product with is £0.00 and that correctly replaces the £0.00 with my text (In my case it is 'Quote me' but its normally 'FREE')
so not quite sure
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11947
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: error message on a single category page
Could you please update to the latest version of HikaShop and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11951
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: error message on a single category page
I updated Hikashop. still same error.
I also re uploaded after the error the new currency.php I have, still same error with the updated currency and the version you gave me.
Its quite bizarre!
I also re uploaded after the error the new currency.php I have, still same error with the updated currency and the version you gave me.
Its quite bizarre!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11954
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: error message on a single category page
I understand why I couldn't find the line of the error now. That's because you're using the modified currency.php file I posted earlier today.
In that currency.php file, could you change the lines:
if($match->price_value>$maxVal){
by:
if($match->price_value>$maxVal || $maxVal==0){
in the function getListingPrices ?
That should avoid the warning.
In that currency.php file, could you change the lines:
if($match->price_value>$maxVal){
by:
if($match->price_value>$maxVal || $maxVal==0){
in the function getListingPrices ?
That should avoid the warning.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11956
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: error message on a single category page
Yeah, it is doing its funky stuff once again and looking pretty. thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds